Sunday, December 13 - Krispy Kreme at No Frills - CANCELLED

CANCELLED The Dance Teams will be selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts this Sunday at No Frills. CANCELLED 

Each team will need at least one parent / adult supervisor. (The more the better!) Please email me if you are interested. (johnson_paula@frankhurt.ca)

I will pick up the doughnuts at 9:30am. (Will I be able to fit them all in my car? I don't know! I may have to take a couple of trips.)

I will bring speakers so the teams can dance to attract more attention, keep warm, and have fun.

Please dress according to the weather. If it is raining - please bring a rain jacket and umbrella. Layer your clothes - you can always take off a layer if you get too hot. I don't want anyone getting sick before Winter Break. Although, I hope we will be in a covered area.

Tell all your friends and spread the word on social media.

Thank-you for all of your help and support in advance!