YouTubes / Scoresheets: Breakout 2018

Thank-you to all the dancers, teachers, parents, volunteers, judges, and MC. Frank Hurt dancers you did an amazing job representing today and I am always proud of you. Senior hip hop team - you killed it bringing home second. You are awesome and super entertaining. Juniors - for your first competition together you did amazing. Your coaches created an awesome piece for you. Break team, you got second, and I know you wanted first, but you did amazing as always - such power and commitment. Family Guy class and Dollhouse - you pulled it together even missing so many people from your dances. That is a hard thing to do and I am proud of you for persevering. Bhangra team - this is my first time at a competition with you and I was super stoked by your energy, facial expressions, and cute, little umbrellas. I look forward to many more competitions with you!

Thank-you everyone!


For more video footage from our Surrey Secondary Dance Teachers' Association Media Team click here. 

Ms. J's Phone Videos: