Frank Hurt Dance Team Coach Application
Please complete and e-mail back to Ms. Johnson at email@example.com by: June 2, 2009
1. Why do you want to be a dance team coach?
2. Explain your years of dance experience.
3. Have you done any coaching before?
4. What would your strategy be to motivate your team?
5. Describe how you imagine a normal practice.
6. How many practices would you have a week?
7. If you are working with another student coach – how would you like to organise your time? How would you communicate your ideas with your partner?
8. How do you see Ms. Johnson’s role in your coaching?
9. What type of fundraising could you do with you team?
10. Is there anything else you would like Ms. Johnson to know about you, how you would run a dance team, and why you would be the best candidate for this job.
11. If you had to pick a partner to work with – who would you choose?