High School High TIME CHANGE... AGAIN!

HIGH SCHOOL HIGH

Doors open at 8:30 and competition begins at 9:30 sharp

I am sorry for the inconsistancy of this competition. It is run by a private studio and it has been disappointingly disorganized. I have done some math to try and figure out what times our groups will be performing and this is what I have come up with:

Junior Dance Team should be on around 10:13am
B-Boy Battle around 12:20pm
Frank Hurt Senior Team around 1:33pm.

There is no official registration time like our competitions. Since this looks like it is going to be a very long day just make sure you are here a half hour before your performance time. You may leave right after or stay for the awards. I will be there from 8:30 until finish. I hope this helps you with organizing your time and your other activities!

See you there.. and HAPPY DANCING!!