YouTube Terminology Assignment
1. Choose three terms from the magic box!!
2. Learn what they are by reading the definition and looking them up online if you have any questions after that please ask Ms. J.
3. Your YouTube should include: The term, a definition of the term, an explanation on how to perform the move, and one or more examples of the term.
4. You may make your own video or if you are good with the computer you can download examples from YouTube and use other people's YouTubes in your own!
5. You can either have three separate videos or combine them into one longer video.
6. Due Dates: Term 1: Friday, March 5,2010
Term 2: Thursday, April 1, 2010
Term 3: Friday, May 14, 2010
3 Terms in 1 Video: Friday, May 14, 2010
Here is an example of a finished project!!!
Don't know how to make a YouTube? This YouTube will teach you how to make a YouTube!
You could use a video like this as a clip in your own video - you would have to add the name of the term, the definition and explanation. Here is an example of a penche arabesque:
This is just a funny video that Marco showed me... and it would be cool to show off your terminology... all three of them.. like this: